Andromeda Fleece Jacket Black
- Tight-fitted for perfect layering
- Ergonomically cut lines with chafe-free seamsWhen the temperature drops, a high performance layer 2 is necessary to keep you comfortable during all levels of activities. You will be warm, dry and stay in harmony with your horse. The fabric and garment are developed to trap warm air and keep body heat in cold conditions, but also allowing moist and excess heat during activity to be quickly evaporated, to keep you comfortable at all times. The ergonomic fit and the construction of the fabric allows it to follow your movement without restraining or creating tension that can conflict with the delicate interaction with the horse.
- Full length front zipper
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Sleeves with thumbholes for extra comfort
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom for a better fit when riding
- Reflective logo print at front and back
88% Re-cycled Polyester / 12% Elastane stretch fleece with brushed inside for high moisture transport and warmth.
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by boat.
CARE ADVICEHere you get tips on how to take care of your Stierna functional garments in the best way so that they work as they should, stay fresh, and can withstand many years of use.
Care instructions Fleeces and TopsHere are tips on how to take care of your Stierna garments in the best way so that they keep their performance, stay fresh and withstand many years of use. - Follow the washing instructions on the label inside the garment. - Close zippers and buttons before washing. And don’t forget to empty the pockets of horse treats! - Turn garments with print inside out before washing. - We recommend that GuppyFriends laundry bag is used to reduce wear on the garment, and in addition, the laundry bag catches the microplastic particles that would otherwise have come out with the washing water and ended up in our waterways. - Use gentle detergent without bleach. We recommend Nikwax Techwash. Never use fabric softener as it impairs the moisture transport of the fabric and is an unnecessary burden on the environment. - Hang-dry at room temperature. - If you have any questions, contact the store where you bought the garment or Stierna's customer service.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.