Aurora 2.0 Jacket Amarone
- Windproof fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Side panels in high stretch softshell with air drizz® membrane and microfleece insideA lightweight down-free insulation jacket perfect for layering. Wear it as it is on a cold day and you will be protected against the cold, the wind and even a light drizzle. Combine it with a rain jacket and you have a perfect combination for the cold and wet days.
The fabric and garment are developed to trap warm air and keep body heat in cold conditions, but also allowing moist and excess heat during activity to be quickly evaporated, to keep you comfortable at all times. Stretch panels at the body follow your movement without restraining or creating tension that can conflict with the delicate interaction with the horse.- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Ergonomically cut lines designed for movement
- Stretch panels provide both mobility and ventilation for maximal comfort
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding
- Reflective logo print at backMaterial
Body: 100% Windproof Micro polyester fabric with eco-friendly DWR treatment
Side panels: High stretch softshell with air drizz® membrane and microfleece inside. Breathability 15 000 g/mm2/24h / Waterproofness 500 mm. Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ ECO Classic Insulation 60 gr (re-cycled polyester).Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by train and boat.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.