- Waterresistent, windproof and breathable
- Recycled polyester fabric and padding with Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatmentProtects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A waterresistent and windproof yet breathable garment with a lightweight extra warm down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day. The perfect long jacket for trainers, supporters or cold riders!- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at back
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Storm placket behind front zipper to protect against rain and wind
- Two large hand pockets with YKK zipper, fleece lined for comfort and warmth
- Inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
- Two YKK-zippered slits at sides
Recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ ECO Classic Insulation 200 gr (recycled polyester)
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by boat.
CARE ADVICEHere you get tips on how to take care of your Stierna functional garments in the best way so that they work as they should, stay fresh, and can withstand many years of use.
Care instructions OuterwearHere are tips on how to take care of your Stierna outerwear in the best way so that they keep their performance, stay fresh and withstand many years of use. All our outerwear, both jackets, and vests have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, which is a surface treatment of the fabric to make it dirt and water repellent. The surface treatment needs to be renewed (re-proofed) at least once per season or more often depending on how much the garment has been used as the surface treatment will be worn off over time. - Follow the care instructions on the label inside the garment. - Brush off mud, sand, hay and hair. - Close zippers and velcros before washing and release adjustable cords on hood, waist, and bottom. And don’t forget to empty the pockets of horse treats! - Use a mild detergent suitable for technical waterproof/breathable fabrics, we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash. Household detergents can destroy the functionality of the fabric. Never use fabric softener, as it clogs the pores of the membrane and destroys the garment's breathability. - Rinse the garment thoroughly and do not overdose on the detergent. - Hang-dry the garment at room temperature. - When re-proofing your garment, we recommend Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-in. Follow the instructions on the bottle. Do not tumble dry. - If you have questions, contact the store where you bought the garment or Stierna’s customer service.
XS S M L XL GARMENT FRONT LENGTH 80 82 84 86 88 GARMENT BACK LENGTH 92 94 96 98 100 CHEST WIDTH 50 53 56 59 62 WAIST WIDTH 48 51 53 56 59 SEAT WIDTH 52 55 58 61 64 SLEEVE LENGTH 72 74 76 78 80
How to measure:Garment front length: Measured vertically from the centre front of the neck opening to the bottom edge of the garment (collar is not included in the measurement). Garment back length: Measured vertically from the centre back of the neck to the bottom edge of the garment (collar is not included in the measurement). Chest width: Measured across the chest. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Waist width: Measured across the waist. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Seat width: Measured across the hip. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Sleeve length: Measured from the neck opening across the shoulder to the edge of the sleeve opening. Measurements in cm per size. To convert cm to inches; divide the measurement by 2,54.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.