Nova Rain Coat Stone
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Recycled polyester fabric and Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
Protects you rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed will keep you comfortable even during the wettest days. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
- 360° visibility for safety with panels with 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective tapes, reflective logo prints and pipings at front and sleeves
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment for comfort and fit
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two large YKK-zippered chest pockets
- Two large YKK-zippered hand bellow pockets
- Two YKK-zippered slits at back with reflective tape
- Inside elastic leg straps
EquTex™, 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h.
The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by train.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.