Anna Competition Top White
- Functional first base layer with high moisture transportation
- Recycled Polyester / Bamboo Charcoal with natural anti-odor effect, UPF+30
- Tight-fitted with ergonomically cut lines and chafe-free seams
The base layer is worn next to your skin under layer 2 and/or 3 or as a single garment when the weather condition allows it. A functional first layer will keep you dry and comfortable during your ride and you can keep focus on the interaction with your horse. The fabric and garment are designed to quickly spread moisture across the fabric surface for a rapid evaporation or passing it on to the next layer. The fabric contains bamboo charcoal that has an anti-odor effect without any need for added chemicals. The bamboo also has a natural coolness that will help you to regulate your body temperature and keep you fresh and comfortable both during and after activity.
- UV-protection, UPF+30
- Stand collar with hidden YKK-zipper
- Pleated bib
- Logo print at sleeve and back neck
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom for a better fit when riding
70% Recycled Polyester / 30% Bamboo Charcoal piquet
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by boat.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.