Axis Wind Jacket Black
- Windproof with an eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
- Big reflective prints for safetyThe wind resistant will keep you warm and comfortable. The high stretch low-weight fabric will follow your movement without restraining or creating tension and at the same time allowing moist and excess heat during activity to be quickly evaporated. Big reflective logo prints will keep you visible. Be seen, be dry and stay comfortable at all times. - YKK-front zipper
- Ergonomically cut lines designed for movement
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding
- Reflective prints at sleeves and back neckMaterial100% Windproof 4-way stretch polyester fabric with an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by boat.
CARE ADVICEHere you get tips on how to take care of your Stierna functional garments in the best way so that they work as they should, stay fresh, and can withstand many years of use.
Care instructions OuterwearHere are tips on how to take care of your Stierna outerwear in the best way so that they keep their performance, stay fresh and withstand many years of use. All our outerwear, both jackets, and vests have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, which is a surface treatment of the fabric to make it dirt and water repellent. The surface treatment needs to be renewed (re-proofed) at least once per season or more often depending on how much the garment has been used as the surface treatment will be worn off over time. - Follow the care instructions on the label inside the garment. - Brush off mud, sand, hay and hair. - Close zippers and velcros before washing and release adjustable cords on hood, waist, and bottom. And don’t forget to empty the pockets of horse treats! - Use a mild detergent suitable for technical waterproof/breathable fabrics, we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash. Household detergents can destroy the functionality of the fabric. Never use fabric softener, as it clogs the pores of the membrane and destroys the garment's breathability. - Rinse the garment thoroughly and do not overdose on the detergent. - Hang-dry the garment at room temperature. - When re-proofing your garment, we recommend Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-in. Follow the instructions on the bottle. Do not tumble dry. - If you have questions, contact the store where you bought the garment or Stierna’s customer service.
XS S M L XL GARMENT FRONT LENGTH 48 50 52 54 57 GARMENT BACK LENGTH 62 64 66 69 71 CHEST WIDTH 44 47 50 53 56 WAIST WIDTH 38 41 44 47 50 SEAT WIDTH 42 45 48 51 54 SLEEVE LENGTH 75 77 79 81 82
How to measure:Garment front length: Measured vertically from the centre front of the neck opening to the bottom edge of the garment (collar is not included in the measurement). Garment back length: Measured vertically from the centre back of the neck to the bottom edge of the garment (collar is not included in the measurement). Chest width: Measured across the chest. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Waist width: Measured across the waist. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Seat width: Measured across the hip. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Sleeve length: Measured from the neck opening across the shoulder to the edge of the sleeve opening. Measurements in cm per size. To convert cm to inches; divide the measurement by 2,54.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.