Stella Thermo Riding Pants Black
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Recyled polyester fabric and padding with Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatmentProtects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed and with a lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.- Full-length YKK-leg zippers for easy on-and-off
- Pre-shaped knees and ergonomically cut lines to enhance full movability
- Non-padded seat area with fleece lining for warmth and full saddle contact
- Silicone print at seat and knee area for a Perfect Grip™
- Reflective logo prints and pipings for safety
- Adjustable waist with velcro straps for an individual fit
- Two large YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Logo buttons at waist and leg bottom
- Inside snowgaiter with adjustable foot strap
- Reinforcement fabric at leg bottom hem for durability
EquTex™, 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ ECO Classic Insulation 80/100 gr (recycled polyester).
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by train.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.