Stella Thermo Riding Skirt Navy
- 2-layer EquTex ™ riding skirt padded with warm lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
Protects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed and with a lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
- Full-length 2-way YKK-zippers at back and front for easy on-and-off and adapting to riding
- Partial stretch lining for good movability
- Inside elastic leg straps to secure the skirt while riding
- Adjustable waist with velcro straps for an individual fit
- One large zippered hand pocket
- Logo buttons at waist
- Reflective logo prints and pipings for safety
EquTex ™, stretch 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation 80 gr.
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by train.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.