Stella Winter Parka Navy
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Recycled polyester fabric and padding with Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatmentProtects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed and with a lightweight extra warm down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day. The perfect long jacket for trainers, supporters or cold riders!- 360° visibility for safety with reflective logo prints and pipings at front and sleeves
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two large bellow pockets with double openings; at top with pocket lids with velcro and snap button closure and at sides for easy access to fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
- Outer chest pocket with YKK zipper hidden under front zip placket
- Two YKK-zippered slits at sides
EquTex™, stretch 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ ECO Classic Insulation 120 gr (recycled polyester)
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by boat.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.