Storm Rain Riding Pants Navy
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Recyled polyester fabric with Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatmentProtects you against rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed that will keep you comfortable even during the wettest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.- Full-length YKK-leg zippers for easy on-and-off
- Pre-shaped knees and ergonomically cut lines to enhance full movability
- Silicone print at seat and knee area for a Perfect Grip™
- Reflective logo prints and pipings for safety
- Adjustable waist with velcro straps for an individual fit
- Logo buttons at waist and leg bottom
- Adjustable foot strap
- Reinforcement fabric at leg bottom hem for durabilityMaterial
EquTex™, stretch 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by boat.
CARE ADVICEHere you get tips on how to take care of your Stierna functional garments in the best way so that they work as they should, stay fresh, and can withstand many years of use.
Care instructions EQUTEX™Here are tips on how to take care of your Stierna EQUTEX ™ garments in the best way so that they keep their performance, stay fresh, and withstand many years of use. All EQUTEX materials are waterproof and windproof and have a vapor permeability, “breathable". Wash the garment on a regular basis to maintain full functionality and avoid clogging the breathability with dirt. In addition to a waterproof membrane, all EQUTEX materials have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, which is a surface treatment of the fabric to make it dirt and water-repellent. If the outer fabric gets wet, the garment’s breathability is prevented and the wet/cold fabric hangs against your body - the membrane that sits on the inside of the fabric is still active and the garment is waterproof - but it can be experienced that the garment "leaks" when condensation forms on the inside of the garment. The garment then needs to be re-proofed, and we recommend that this is done at least once per season or more often depending on how much the garment has been used as the surface treatment will be worn off over time. - Follow the care instructions on the label inside the garment.
- Brush off mud, sand, hay, and hair. - Close zippers and velcros before washing and release adjustable cords on the hood, waist, and bottom. And don’t forget to empty the pockets of horse treats! - Use a mild detergent suitable for technical waterproof/breathable fabrics, we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash. Household detergents can destroy the functionality of the fabric. Never use fabric softener, as it clogs the pores of the membrane and destroys the garment's breathability. Make sure the washing machine drawer is clean and if you have used fabric softener, run an empty wash program before the actual wash to rinse off any residue. - Rinse the garment thoroughly and do not overdose on the detergent. - Hang-dry the garment at room temperature. - When re-proofing EQUTEX garments, we recommend Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-in. Follow the instructions on the bottle. Remember that a long coat is equal to two (2) garments and dose accordingly. Do not tumble dry. - If you have questions, contact the store where you bought the garment or Stierna’s customer service.
XS S M L XL XXL WAIST WIDTH 40 42 44 47 50 53 SEAT WIDTH 48 50 52 55 58 61 INSIDE LEG LENGTH 78 80 80 82 82 84
How to measure:Waist width: Measured across the waist. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Seat width: Measured across the hip. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Inside leg length: Measured from crotch to the bottom edge of the leg. Measurements in cm per size. To convert cm to inches; divide the measurement by 2,54.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.