Storm Rain Jacket Navy
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Recycled polyester fabric and Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatmentProtects you against rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed that will keep you comfortable even during the wettest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustment at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment for comfort and fit
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Large chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding
- Adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit
- Reflective prints at front, sleeve and back neckMaterial
EquTex™, 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by train.
CARE ADVICEHere you get tips on how to take care of your Stierna functional garments in the best way so that they work as they should, stay fresh, and can withstand many years of use.
Care instructions EQUTEX™Here are tips on how to take care of your Stierna EQUTEX ™ garments in the best way so that they keep their performance, stay fresh, and withstand many years of use. All EQUTEX materials are waterproof and windproof and have a vapor permeability, “breathable". Wash the garment on a regular basis to maintain full functionality and avoid clogging the breathability with dirt. In addition to a waterproof membrane, all EQUTEX materials have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, which is a surface treatment of the fabric to make it dirt and water-repellent. If the outer fabric gets wet, the garment’s breathability is prevented and the wet/cold fabric hangs against your body - the membrane that sits on the inside of the fabric is still active and the garment is waterproof - but it can be experienced that the garment "leaks" when condensation forms on the inside of the garment. The garment then needs to be re-proofed, and we recommend that this is done at least once per season or more often depending on how much the garment has been used as the surface treatment will be worn off over time. - Follow the care instructions on the label inside the garment.
- Brush off mud, sand, hay, and hair. - Close zippers and velcros before washing and release adjustable cords on the hood, waist, and bottom. And don’t forget to empty the pockets of horse treats! - Use a mild detergent suitable for technical waterproof/breathable fabrics, we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash. Household detergents can destroy the functionality of the fabric. Never use fabric softener, as it clogs the pores of the membrane and destroys the garment's breathability. Make sure the washing machine drawer is clean and if you have used fabric softener, run an empty wash program before the actual wash to rinse off any residue. - Rinse the garment thoroughly and do not overdose on the detergent. - Hang-dry the garment at room temperature. - When re-proofing EQUTEX garments, we recommend Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-in. Follow the instructions on the bottle. Remember that a long coat is equal to two (2) garments and dose accordingly. Do not tumble dry. - If you have questions, contact the store where you bought the garment or Stierna’s customer service.
XS S M L XL XXL GARMENT FRONT LENGTH 53 55 57 59 61 63 GARMENT BACK LENGTH 69 71 73 76 78 81 CHEST WIDTH 48 51 54 57 60 63 WAIST WIDTH 43 46 49 52 55 58 SEAT WIDTH 49 52 55 58 61 64 SLEEVE LENGTH 75 77 79 81 82 84
How to measure:Garment front length: Measured vertically from the centre front of the neck opening to the bottom edge of the garment (collar is not included in the measurement). Garment back length: Measured vertically from the centre back of the neck to the bottom edge of the garment (collar is not included in the measurement). Chest width: Measured across the chest. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Waist width: Measured across the waist. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Seat width: Measured across the hip. Measurement x 2 for the garment’s circumference. Sleeve length: Measured from the neck opening across the shoulder to the edge of the sleeve opening. Measurements in cm per size. To convert cm to inches; divide the measurement by 2,54.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.