Storm Rain Coat Navy
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Recycled polyester fabric and Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatmentProtects you against rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed that will keep you comfortable even during the wettest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment for comfort and fit
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Large chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
- YKK-zippered slit at back
- Reflective prints at front, sleeve and back neckMaterial
EquTex™, 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by boat.
We love to see glimpses of your equestrian life in our Stierna gear.
Tag your pictures on Instagram with @stiernaequsportswear to show the world that #everydayisagoodridingday. To shop the featured products, just click the pictures.